Entire list of APIs we support
- Rapnet Instant Inventory API
- Direct API Providers
- Glow Star Diamond API
- JB Diamond API
- SRK Diamond API
- Under development, you can pre-order!
- GEMFIND Diamond Link API
- IDEX (International Diamond Exchange API)
- JewelCloud API
- MID House of Diamonds API
- POLYGON Virtual Inventory API
- VDB (Virtual Diamond Boutique API)
- You can also send us Request to have us support missing API
– API Sync
– CSV Excel import/export
– Price markup
- Integrate as many APIs as you need.
- Cut costs by connecting with direct providers.
- Avail all kind of customizations.
- Optimized back-ends to help you run your site smoothly even if the API’s or your own inventory is very large. Of course, it helps in cutting costs of servers as well.
- If that is not enough we have two other extensions which are specifically designed to help run sites smoothly even with more than 100K diamonds or other items.
- Regarding Direct API Providers, these companies are from the roots of the diamond city surat as well as from all over the world wherever there are such direct API providers exist having a direct connection to diamond cutting and polishing business and so on. If they are relating to your supply chain and business needs they can be effective as well as helps you save costs.
We support any kind of customization like you can use it with Ring Builder, with Independent Diamond Feed Page and so on. And of course, customization options available inside ring builder or independent diamond feed page like you can use alternate UI widgets, custom UI popups for inquiry buttons or directly buying option for diamond by adding to cart and then checkout from your site. We strive to support any kind of customization but if you have any doubt for specific customization you need, please feel free to discuss with us.
Please answer the following questions in ORDER NOTES while placing an order.
- Do you have rapnet account with instant inventory access?
- In case you do not have rapnet access, would you like to use diamond inventory sourced from the third party?