The “Dependent Hierarchical Filter” is the Product Filter for the WooCommerce site. It shows changes in the “Child Filter” when filtering in the “Parent Filter”. And, it provides users with a convenient experience. Lastly, This filter is very simple to use with plenty of customization.
The Dependent Hierarchical Filter gives deep customizations in your filters. Since this is an advanced filter, you can also customize your search category. It also supports using taxonomy filters. You can create custom filters with widgets like Sliders, Buttons, Checkboxes, Dropdowns, Icon, Radio Buttons, Switch Buttons, or multi-selects our advanced filter module. This extension gives services of Parent-Child filtration. It means the selection of the product in one category will bring up its sub-categories as a child filter.
Consider, you have a large inventory of different types of products. So, finding the relevant products while using the normal filters makes things confused. This is where Parent-Child Filters come in helpful. When you use the Parent-Child filters, then makes it easier to search for the relevant products.
In the image below, there are 3 different colors of Diamond shades. If you have enabled Parent-Child Filter and click on the blue shade. Then, every blue shade of diamonds option will appear in the sub-category.
It’s just an example of color. But, the Parent-Child Filtration feature can also work with the other Diamond properties. And, the other properties like Shape, Size, Carat, Clarity, Color, Price, and so on. This gives a seamless experience to the users in searching for the products.
- You can create any number of custom Parent-Child Filters.
- It also supports a step-based (hierarchical) filter layout.
- Enable/disable child filters, or hide/show child filters.
- You can create any widgets (Sliders, Buttons, Checkboxes, Dropdowns, Icon, Radio Buttons, Switch Buttons,).
- Compatibility with any WooCommerece Sites
How to get started?
To use this extension first you need to install Woo Choice Plugin. To install the “Woo Choice Plugin” follow the instruction on WordPress.
Manually install an extension without FTP
Download the Dependent Hierarchical Filters from the sphere site after purchase
- Go to your website: Dashboard > Plugins > Add New Plugin > Upload the zip file
- Click Install
- Then Activate
Manually install extensions with FTP
- Go to the Shere Plugins website>Download zip files
- Extract and move the folder > “WP-content/plugins/” directory of your WordPress installation, e.g. Via FTP.
- And ready to use.
For example, you would like to create filters, which have dependent filters means upon changing an option in the parent filter the visible option on child filters is changed.
There are no reviews yet.